FarField NDT stands apart thanks to its highly technical staff with a wide set of skills and capabilities, including:
· Level III and Level II inspectors with decades of field experience and first-hand knowledge of the regulatory requirements.
· Unique expertise in Guided Waves, PAUT, and other advanced NDT techniques.
· PhD-level researchers with the tools and experience for advanced data analysis.
· Hardware and software engineers to develop and customize inspection tools and processes.
· Accredited subject-matter trainers in Guided Waves, PAUT/ToFD, and other advanced NDT techniques.
Beyond employing advanced NDT tools from Innerspec and other premier equipment providers, FarField NDT integrates cutting-edge techniques for technique design, and data analysis and interpretation including:
• Finite Element Analysis with tools like CIVA and ANSYS.
· Tailored Databases & Metamodel Constructs.
· IPython Notebooks for granular dataset customization.
· Advanced Machine Learning via Artificial Neural Networks.
Through our partnership with Lavender International, FarField NDT also provides Level II and Level III training in PAUT, TOFD, and GW (Guided Waves).
Headquartered in Madrid (Spain) FarField NDT is supported by Innerspec’s network of offices throughout the world including Cambridge (UK), Forest (Virginia, USA), Houston (Texas, USA), Manama (Bahrain), and Xalapa (Mexico).